Skanska, a leading global development and construction firm, today announced South Korean financial group Hana Alternative Asset Management, alongside Hana Financial Group, will purchase a 95 percentage stake in the Skanska-developed and built 2+U office and retail tower in Seattle for approximately $669 million. The divestment will be recorded by Skanska Commercial Development USA in the fourth quarter of 2020. Hana will acquire and begin operations of the 2+U development immediately in conjunction with Hines asset management and property management. Skanska will continue to be involved in the project and complete the ground plane and retail vision. The divestment marks the largest single-property real estate transaction in the U.S. since the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Diversity and equity are deeply rooted in the ethos of Pickard Chilton. For the growth and benefit of our employees and the greater profession, our studio supports individuals interested and actively involved in the nationwide movement of NOMA.
The Sherwin-Williams Company is pleased to announce the key external partners it has selected to build its new global headquarters in downtown Cleveland and its new R&D center in the Cleveland suburb of Brecksville. The Company previously announced its plans for the project on February 6, 2020.
The key project partners include:
- Pickard Chilton Architects, Inc. – Design architect for the global headquarters
- HGA Architects and Engineers, LLC (HGA) – Base building architect for the global headquarters; Design, base building and interior architect for the R&D Center
- Vocon Partners, LLC – Interior architect for the global headquarters
- Welty Gilbane, a Joint Venture – Construction manager
- Mark G. Anderson Consultants, Inc. (MGAC) – Project manager, project controls and owner's representative
- CBRE Inc. – Real estate and economic development advisor
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP – Legal and economic development counsel
- Hanson Bridgett LLP – Legal counsel
- inSITE Advisory Group – Economic development advisor